- Located on Le Morne Peninsula, one of the most spectacular sites in Mauritius
- At the foot of Le Morne Brabant mountain, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Luxurious all-suite resort, with 5 heated pools
- Expansive sandy beach, facing one of the island’s most beautiful lagoons
- Water sports, a Kitesurf School and land sports
- Access to 3 international golf courses and an exceptional golf course within walking distance from your suite
- The most beautiful Spa on the island; a pure haven of well-being
- Wedding services
- 4 inventive restaurants for a gastronomic dining experience with delicious food to suit every mood with an extensive range of cuisines from around the world
- Privileged access to all the facilities at Paradis Beachcomber, including 4 additional restaurants
- Bars/lounges including the exclusive Club at Dinarobin
- Musical entertainment each evening
- Shuttle service between Dinarobin and Paradis
- Car hire and limousine service
- Helicopter transfers and excursions
- Laundry facilities
Dinarobin is a fantastic choice for families and we would highly recommend the resort’s Family Suites which are spacious and comfortable.
The Kids Club at Dinarobin is free and welcomes children aged 3 – 11 years. Qualified professionals provide fun, but also educational, indoor and outdoor activities to keep your little ones entertained and happy. Every day there is a set activities programme which you can dip in and out of, if you also want to spend some family time together during the day. Young guests can enjoy bicycle rides, small line fishing, waterskiing, sailing, glass bottom boat trips, tennis, golf or simply a spot of gaming on a PlayStation.
Babysitters are available on request and at a supplement (24-hours notice required).
The Dinarobin is a short buggy ride from the 18-hole, Par 72, Paradis Golf Course. The course itself actually runs behind some of the suites of the hotel and along the coast below the base of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain. The immaculately maintained fairways are dotted with flashes of tropical colour from the bougainvilea, poinsettas and araucarias. Guests tee off close to the beach and play the fairways towards the mountain, with the last nine holes lying along the coastline and featuring five challenging water hazards.
Also available at Paradis:
- The Clubhouse with a fully equipped Pro Shop
- Driving range
- 3 chipping and putting greens for short game practice
- A Full Academy Studio with swing analysis
- Golf club professionals available for individual or family lessons and tuition
Guests at the resort also enjoy privileged access to Tamarina Golf Estate, Mont Choisy Le Golf and Avalaon Golf Estate. All four courses offer an excellent challenge to the low and high handicap golfer.
Gentle, inviting waters make Mauritius a perfect destination for water activities – waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing, glass bottom boat trips, snorkelling trips, kayaks and pedal boats (which take place in the sheltered lagoon by Paradis), are all free of charge for guests. The ancient sport of paddle boarding which was born in Polynesia is now available at Dinarobin. It is open to boarders of all levels from the age of 10 and can be enjoyed in the turquoise lagoons. Kite surfing is also available and takes place at the nearby Le Morne Beach.
Dinarobin shares its dive centre with Paradis. It’s a PADI-Diving Centre (based at Paradis) with a comprehensive diving programme. There are a number of decent dive sites within 20 minutes boat ride of the hotel.
The Spa at Dinarobin is one of the finest on Mauritius and offers air conditioned cabins where you can relax and enjoy traditional treatments. The cabins centre around a large relaxation pool framed by lush tropical vegetationn. Guests can also choose to indulge in a massage in one of the rustic kiosks set right on the beach; forget all your worries and listen to the sound of water gently lapping in the background – absolute bliss!
- 2 saunas
- 2 hammams
- 11 massage rooms
- Ayurvedic area with 4 cabins and meditation deck
- Aqua treatments area with 2 algotherapy rooms
- Heated swimming pool
- Hairdresser and beauty parlour
- Fitness room dedicated to personal training with adjoining hammam and sauna
- Yoga, on the beach or meditation deck
- Beach massage
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.